Monday, December 6, 2010

The Injuries (Journalistic Blog 4)

    When I was ran over, all doctors, nurses, emts', were very nervous about what kind of life I was going to be living after seeing myself ran over. 
     They were thinking the worst, probably a skul fracture, possible memory damage, having plastic surgery,  living a life as a vegetable with no brain activity, no future worth living.
    But after that first night in the ICU, and going through surgery they did all possible tests and came with the results of little damage for long term effect.
   I had a laceration to my head with stitches and staples, a laceration to my eyebrow also with stiches and staples, same for my nose that was split open, and cuts and bruises over my body.  Not a single broken bone or even brain damage. 
   Everyone around me was in complete shock and in awe.  I was basically the luckiest girl that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment