Monday, December 6, 2010

Aftermath (Journalistic Blog)

    When a dramatic accident happens to yourself, especially one that was involved with drinking and driving, you tend to look on the positive side of things if you've survived it. 
     After my accident happened to myself, I had a lot of things happening in that month when I was recovering.  I was getting ready to start school at USI and I was still in a lot of pain to be on my own away at college. 
     I did get to make it to school on time and start my year fresh with my wounds almost healed, but still in pain.  I lived with friends from back home to help support me, and that really helped me alot getting through my first year at school.
     There were hard times through out that year but I made it through and I'm alot stronger for it.
      After two years, looking back at that horrible nightmare I went through I'm glad that I overcomed it and I'm still at USI never happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment